Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where u can touch clouds bare-handed!!

Saw the natural beauty strewn in post below. This is how I responded.

Is this Heaven!! I bet it is. It’s so beautiful, it almost seems like a fake. Another way of saying – too good to be true. But I have known atleast one place as beautiful and tranquile as this – Jharipaani – near mussuorie. I almost lost myself there…….. clouds would cut-across you when you walk on thin rounding aisles on mountainous roads. The mist woould be all-pervading, yet one felt a clarity. A connect with the surroundings. It was as if you can extend your hand and touch the beauty all around. And I was fearful if I raised my fingers I will destroy the equilibrium. So, I sat, for hours, looking at the picturesque scene, not moving, just observing – a pony carrying load of grocery, another carrying box of cold drinks (huh!! Pepsi in so cold a region, who will drink it??)…….. a farmer ploughing his –stair-cased field…. a car moving on the road, appearing on each upward bend for a split second and taking another 5 minutes to reappear on even upper one again, thus keeping me engaged and thinking………

Koi kah de mujhe aake, ja raho tum pahadon pe
Khush ho-oonga ja rahunga, prakriti ke nikat jaake.

Sorry, flow mein bah gaya zara. Never mind.

1 comment:

jughead - The Mystic Traveller Prince said...

no no we never mind. fl;ow mein bahn ais so mcuh fun