Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lost My Mobile- Nokia 6030- at Kolkata

I have lost my Nokia 6030 mobile four days ago (in a bus). As soon as i come to know of it, I called my number from a co-passenger's mobile, but no body picked up, and i couldn't hear the ringtone also. That meant that the instrument was not in the bus, and I have lost it while getting in to the bus.

I quickly registered the case with the nearest police station at Behala (kolkata). I also tried calling my number, but the call went blank. There was a ray of hope when some one on the other side picked up, but only to put it off. I contacted my service provider and got the calls blocked.

One of my colleagues said that the Nokia phones come with an insuarnce cover, but on enquiry i found that the insurance was offered in 2004, and the heavy rush of demand made nokia withdraw the offer.

Now, I am buying a new one again, and the service provider (AIRTEL) is giving me the SIM (for same number) free of cost.


No comments: